Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~

Fed-Kun's army
You could replace the McCain with a fukin brick. That aside this is harem rom com levels of density towards his strength. He has seen no one have anything near his ability for magic, at the very least referring to himself as weak has gone from some to dissociative personality disorder

I see so Goblin Slayer can even transcend to other Manga if he hears there are Goblins

@sjmcc13 It'd be nice to see a manga like that with like a random uncommon mob no one cares about, a fucking rabbit with a horn on its head. Or some other thing but fucking slime.. AGAIN this is the what 4th or 5th manga with it? I'd like to see an actual nice beast tamer MC instead of the normal ones.

Dex-chan lover
yea, a perfect version of death match, only interesting things without all that endless formless bullshit

Double-page supporter
I've found Goblin Slayer and Priestess. Now I hope the other members of his party will cameo too.

Ugh, with these gaming systems it’s so bland. At least give the character some emotion to balance out the mind numbing status windows. Like I don’t give a shit if he gained 100 fucking stat points, or learned a skill. Fucking give me a story. The guy is just being given power too. The reason why all of these isekais turn to shit is because they rely too much on the system to convey growth. I’m sorry but I’d rather play an incremental game like cookie clicker if I want to watch numbers go up. At least that gives you more fulfillment than reading a story that goes nowhere.

Fed-Kun's army
indeed another isekai with le OP MC

but slimes are always cute

and group tsukkomi + over exaggerated expressions of shock and disbelief are quite well drawn

so I dig this

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good actually for a bland and generic isekai plot. MC is basically carrying the series.

Users who are viewing this thread