Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Daini no Shokugyou o Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita

Fed-Kun's army
Rather stupid, but a mildly entertaining stupid. And the chapters are decent length.

Group Leader
@Nick86 "seems nobody cares" is a bit precarious. I don't want to end up sniping another group. If you find out their exact status, come talk to me on Prophet's Release discord. We might be picking up another such manga in a month or two.

Contributor
@cmertb - Well is the 3 month rule inactivity iirc, is because i ask. Dunno about the old scanlator but seems they do not care much. Imo.

who needs slimes if you can have Poring

poring_card_by_iveroon.jpg

Supporter
MC comes to another world, immediately starts looking for ways to kill himself. This guy's a bit extreme, isn't he?

Aggregator gang
@Asriel: Porings are Slimes though? :D

Well, the Slimes are cute and i like the "whatever"-Personality of the MC :D

Contributor
This guy sure does just exist. I can respect someone who just goes with the flow, but his personality is just nonexistent. I guess that's just what happens when you work at a black company. It's a good thing his slimes are cute and everyone else is so colorful. It's not like I'm reading isekai for good stories anymore anyways

Fed-Kun's army
Yet another over power Isekai about so guy from a black company.
Points for it - He overpowered but doesn't know why, and his gamer style interface goes into the negatives which is weird and kinda mysterious. The slimes are stupidly cute and have things like hats and eyepatches. He's so laid back that everyone else freaking out over his bullshit is funnier than the usual fair.

I'll give it 3 out of 5 truck-kuns

Group Leader
Is this the story where he
cleans a sewer and does other similar janitorial jobs
? I don't remember the name of the light novel but this seems like the one I'm thinking of.

Users who are viewing this thread