Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~

Supporter
Not sure how to put it, this manga is not interesting at all but still rather entertaining to read. MC’s “growth” is from discovering more of his own powers which should be very boring but somehow it’s not.

Honestly theres nothing too bad abut this story, still it's kinda boring. The MC doesn't really try to understand or research his powers, so we got a status full of skills, magics and statistic that don't mean anything at all since there is no context to understand them, and you could leave them out of the story without changing much.

Supporter
It had been long time i read manga with some novel writing at the end of volume. Reading them give u pleasant sensation.

Aggregator gang
This is pretty good and interesting tho it bothers me on how emotionless the Protagonist is and how he basically doesn't care about himself like bro he just adventure, he barely even spend his money.
It could have been awesome if the author add some spices in the story

This was 60 pages of absolute boredom. He just walked around the city ffs... and 60 friggin pages !!!
The artist is wasted on this dumb author..

The main character has less personality than your average white teenage girl who spends all of her money on trendy clothes and a bunch of scrunchies she'll never actually use but just wears them like a bracelet.

This is a pretty simple story and I'm enjoying it but, man, would it kill this author to add some characters to the cast. I like the blacksmith and the dryad, so I'm glad they are recurring, but I don't even remember their names.

Users who are viewing this thread