Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 19 Ch. 55.1

Dex-chan lover
Read more chapters on LHTranslations.net
Read more ch...
It gets a bit repetitive and redundant at some point. This is kinda distracting and takes you out of the story. I don't remember them doing this to other series but it is really obnoctious as I keep thinking it is a TL note.

Dex-chan lover
Read more ch...
It gets a bit repetitive and redundant at some point. This is kinda distracting and takes you out of the story. I don't remember them doing this to other series but it is really obnoctious as I keep thinking it is a TL note.
is it really that impactful on the translations though? I'm able to just phase it out of my mind for any translations that do it, either way I prefer that they do that and provide quality translations than a shitty translation without watermarks. Either way just read on their site so they release faster

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :huh:
Ujzxnrz.gif

i wonder if nobody knew the Sage´s job or if like Juuji the previous one lived a stealth life

Dex-chan lover
is it really that impactful on the translations though? I'm able to just phase it out of my mind for any translations that do it, either way I prefer that they do that and provide quality translations than a shitty translation without watermarks. Either way just read on their site so they release faster
It is like a TV on directly behind someone you are talking too. As someone with ADHD, I can't not see it, nor stop focusing on it regardless if I want to or not. I get that this may not bother everyone but it IS distracting (at least for ppl like me), and it is not like the ones they post on their site are clean. I do appreciate the work, but I feel like they went a little overboard.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. Looking forward to the next release.

Dex-chan lover
The story-telling is just spinning its wheels.

The conclusion of the test is foregone. The whole business should have been presented in fewer than five panels.

Given how short this installment is, repeating at its beginning content from the end of the previous installment expresses contempt for the audience.

Moreover, we have the absurdity of a cliffhanger concerning the outcome of a struggle in which virtually no member of the audience is invested.

Dex-chan lover
Considering how long some chapters have been, this is not even half a chapter.
Well yesh...
Then again... The only other alternative is Learning Moon Runes, or haphazard MTL where you hope the translator is actually competent in english...

As for the Chapter opening repeats/Chapter breakups.. That's entirely on the plate of the Publisher/Editor.
Neither of those are in it for the Artistic Value.. Got to have a reason for putting out that tankoubon. Cutting out this kind of crap to "improve the work" is an easy score..
And you get to sell the same thing twice to mostly the same punters....

Dex-chan lover
As for the Chapter opening repeats/Chapter breakups.. That's entirely on the plate of the Publisher/Editor.
Anyway, on certain online platforms, you need to pay a fixed amount for each publication, which is usually small. So, publishers usually split or break up their chapters to maximize their earnings.

Supporter
Raw is at 54
Lots of material to cover just waiting to be translated 😁
Holy.. I get drunk over there, this is 55 and I said 54 is latest haha, my source is outdated 🤣
did it get dropped by the publishers or is it just on break?
Sorry dude, I'm wrong and I don't know the detail either 🙏

Dex-chan lover
I knew that examiner will look like a shrimp compared to examinees the moment they start saying that examiners are tough

Users who are viewing this thread