Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 10 - It Seems the Mythical Dragon Was Strong

@greyhud90
I imagine it's like the difference between AP and HE rounds. It's better for it to detonate inside than outside when dealing with tanky targets. Even that extra few centimeters of penetration for detonation can mean all the difference, because the force of the blast is concentrated inside rather than easily dispersed outside.

Dex-chan lover
This guy minus-state MP perhaps be the requirement for his heavenly attack, i assume. He might juggle between 2 states by switching skill, perhaps, i hope.

Dex-chan lover
lemme guess.. the priest's prayer gave him that ability?

Double-page supporter
First time I saw a MC beat the hell out of a legendary monster with a poker face.

Fed-Kun's army
I agree with you guys this manga is weirdly enjoyable, but can we talk about those chapter titles?

I just realized how funny they are, and how they resemble the MC's (lack of?) personality (as in giving no shit about what's happening)

Am I the only one that thought about Neon Genesis Evangelion when the dragon fired it's attacks?

Dex-chan lover
Is he going to just set that thing down in town "Oh don't worry about it guys, I got him."

The slimes nomming up the enormous mythical dragon was the best part of the chapter for me ^.^

Dex-chan lover
Oh, those strange explosion shapes... totally not an evangelion ones :)

Users who are viewing this thread