Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 10 - It Seems the Mythical Dragon Was Strong

Dex-chan lover
Why does a beam weapon that operates in a direct line of sight create a perfectly vertical cross shaped emission when hitting the ground at an inclined angle?

Double-page supporter
@kazamakj My suspicion is that is from the gods/godesses , whoever called the priest to give him the dagger.

This is similar to him projecting his magic to the slime but more complex and it allow him to choose to activate. Once activated the mana consumption is met by them much like magic activation via slime is deducted to him not the slime.

Dex-chan lover
Why take chances and uses Hellfire in the end instead of Heavenly Attack?

Dex-chan lover
fansubs_gone_wrong_blue_sky.jpg

Double-page supporter
@Jeirien: Saitama has more facial expression than this guy IMO. At least he got dissatisfied after battle.

A hellfire of destruction barely damaged it while a fireball was enough to distract it???

Dex-chan lover
@Clion
The MC has a legitimate emotion in the latest raw!
Also, I think the joke is that the monsters all have more personality than he does. I’m really in it for them anyways, so no big deal.

@Jeirien but the priest dude looks suspicious to me (all religious shit on anime/manga lmao), the dragon might be not too evil since it's just a legend and a legend can be twisted or exaggerated (it came from the priest too). the mc initiated the fight ofc it'll be mad it doesn't know why it's been attacked after all. he's new to this world it's not good to believe someone you don't know without understanding the other, more so if you have the ability to do so namsayin

I feel bad for the dragon, what if it transformed into a cute waifu dragon .

Supporter
@sicknasty he may have been the first one to attack directly, however the dragon was blowing up the forest before then. There is no reason to doubt that it was a threat.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the concept of the limiter has been wasted. Would have probably made this series interesting but it doesn't seem to really matter much. He just spams his strongest abilities anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@maisonaustyn
Well, he does get exhausted and pass out; which happens a lot in stories where they expend too much energy. And he does try lower level spells in his off-time to find a balance. He very obviously is getting divine backing, but at least there is somewhat of a struggle too not over exert himself. Really, I think the appeal comes from a few spots:
A monster tamer hero is very rare indeed (outside of monster raising games). Plus, the monsters have great personality.
All humans are guest party members. And I think our MC is a possible satire of stoic/emotionless protagonists in so much fiction
He flies under the radar despite being so strong; doesn’t get mixed up in politics, and keeps moving, making it somewhat fresh
Doesn’t excel or is offensively dull. Just kind of a nice read with drama and comedy balanced.
Love the slimes and the fact that he divides his power among his comrades. Too many of these either have a MC who outclasses everyone; or servants that are more powerful or close to the protagonist in terms of strength. This gives the slimes neat new powers too; like storage and photography.

Users who are viewing this thread