Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 5 Ch. 13 - The Slimes Got Enraged

Dex-chan lover
@LVLBeginner

So much better than "I have all the power to solve any issue I see, but I don't want people to worship me so I'll let them suffer and die."

XL

Dex-chan lover
That's a long ass chapter, quite nice to see for a change since most manga have short ones. Many thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Mysterious thing? Nuke it.

Tho IIRC isn’t his mana currently in the negatives?

Dex-chan lover
@Talh We are also ignoring the fact that he just stacked all the wood outside, uncovered and unprotected form the snow. I guess this was unavoidable because of the space need to store all of it. But he also stacked them high like sky scrapers making it really difficult for ppl to get any of the wood with out climbing or causing collapses. He should have packed them together with a max height spread out over the town, so ppl could just go and grab the wood that they need.

Contributor
Funny how the only time the MC changed his expression this chapter was when he was eating.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy It's the only joy he can truly feel in this world due to his previous experience as a corporate slave.

Dex-chan lover
p25... I have a feeling Rimuru might accidentally have mixed with those slime ...

Double-page supporter
The proud wolf looks like somebody in a fursuit to me

Not enough firewood?
MC: Don't worry, I'll get more than three day worth of firewood for an entire town.
Monster causing problem which result in no food?
MC: Don't worry, I'll be exterminate them all while at the same time, destroy the cause of the cold and searching for the mastermind.

I kind of like that the slimes let him operate on a huge scale. Feels like it lets the challenges in front of him be a bit more realistic in scale than most mangas, where they need to be small enough to be solvable by a single regular person.

Users who are viewing this thread