Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 5 Ch. 13 - The Slimes Got Enraged

Aggregator gang
I don't think his arm should be able to bend the way it does in the first panel after the chapter title. At least it is the right/correct hand...

Aggregator gang
Hm, the plot is actually surprisingly interesting.

Said the person who's been reading this shit since last year, and forgot pretty much everything.

srsly why they sell wood by weight? They want firewood witch is lighter, shouldn't they use m3 ? it's so stupid ...

What a swindler our MC is

Sold 3 days' worth of firewood, then broke the device that made cold, making firewood useless

Profit

Well at least those poison detecting pebbles are worth the money that guild paid him

I dislike this dude's nonchalant attitude. I love isekai's but this one trope (them not getting that they're really in peril or can die or are the strongest in the world) is making me hate them. Like dude, can you not figure out, by this point, that YOU are the abnormal one. It's like his head in permanently in the sand.

noj

Fed-Kun's army
@Drest honestly I like it. Hes basically been numbed to everything because of his experience with his company in his previous life. But thats slowly changing here as seen in moments like when he eats the food and truly enjoys it.

Users who are viewing this thread