Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 5 Ch. 13 - The Slimes Got Enraged

Dex-chan lover
@CraniumAmbiguity is that another load he just gathered or is he putting it all back into the slime in pg 18? coz if it is the former then the way he stacked them makes sense since they need to count them

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks
@Goretantath
I think MC is more of a conduit for magic, like the slimes but for like a god or something. His MP count is probably only what he can safely handle (with negatives affecting his health), while his mana is actually unlimited.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I wonder, is the origin behind the first part of the name "Blue Moon of Salvation" these blue stones? If so, what's the moon portion? (Salvation being the obvious part) Is it just the fact that, over time, part of the "Blue Moon" (The blue magic stones) would turn black, like a waning moon? Or is that complicated machine supposed to use the 108 Cursed stones to draw the moon down, majora's mask style?

Wow!

A 60+ page chapter! Not one of those Stupid 4 to 8 page chapters. The Story progressed...

Dex-chan lover
@Delu I think the same way. Most of the time, the MC just crushes the head of the snake and leave the rest to be cleaned up by a country's army or something. Or, they're able to use some huge magic to blow up the terrorist organization's HQ, which was housing the vast majority of the terrorists at that point in time because plot. Sure, having the MC go full Rambo is entertaining for a bit, but it gets boring when they're fighting off mook number 17,294.

I much prefer the novels/manga where the MC has his/her own army, or is part of such an army. You can have enemies who are problematic because of numbers and an infectious ideology, rather than individual strength or a single powerful artifact. A mobile death machine is just that, A mobile death machine. Such an MC wouldn't be able to deal with a simultaneous invasion of their country from three fronts without help, unless the mobile portion means "REALLY fast".

There's a reason there's a Chinese expression that's along the lines of "two hands can't fight four fists". It's because sheer numbers can overwhelm almost any defenses. Oh, your bunker can survive a nuke? Can it survive five? Twenty? Two hundred? A million?

Dex-chan lover
@IHaveTurnedFujo Thank you.😊
I mean, it would explain why Dryad (I think it was?) thought he had mana while in the negatives, and why he can still cast while in the negatives.

Double-page supporter
Something seems suspicious about this section of forest...should I proceed with caution and fall into well laid trap? Nah, lets just nuke the whole area and call it good. My man, I agree, just kill it with fire.

Fed-Kun's army
he asked for permission for a"major" deforestation and blew up a small part of the forest
but how many trees have he cut to make 18.5 tonnes of firewood?

Aggregator gang
After having read this part in the WN I had been eager to see the Slimes when it got to this point. The faces did not disappoint.

Users who are viewing this thread