Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 5 Ch. 15 - I Was Being Pursued

@monkey123
First of all, this is an alternate world. We don't even know if they have prisons.
Second, when they encountered those bandits earlier did they just capture them? No, they said it would be simpler to kill them, which displays the common sense in this world on how to deal with murderers.
Finally, even if this was the real world, those people would probably get the death sentence. They have killed who knows how many people.
So the one here who is stupid isn't Doomer, but it is you.

Dex-chan lover
@Flaming
Do I really have to explain things to get it into your bird brain? Our MC is op af. Those assassins can't even touch him. He could constrain them easily. If he was a man, he would have some fun with the Erofu at least. But nope, he is just as empty as the MC of Death March.
Wellp, at least the MC in Death March fucks a hostess.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 so you're one of those "never kill no matter what, we have prisons for criminals" kind of person. so killing is always wrong no matter what so would you then say that MC should not have killed those cultists last chapter? should MC go to jail for that? all they wanted to do was take over the world and kill people, it's not like they should be killed for that right?

>if he was a man he would have to fun with the erofu at least.
you called me an incel for wanting to kill the crazy cultist assassin when you want to fucking rape her? you are such an incel...

Whenever I read a manga where the MC lets people live, people complain, and whenever I read a manga where the MC kills people seem to complain about that, too.

@monkey123 So let me get this straight. You wanted him to only restrain the assassins that are trying to not only kill him, but other people as well? And then to "have fun" with the elf?? The fuck is wrong with you dude.
If you can get any information whatsoever into that minuscule brain of yours, you would know that
1. He killed those assassins cause if he didn't they would continue killing. Even if he restrained them, they would commit suicide by any means possible.
2. He's not gonna fucking rape the elf, this isn't hentai, its manga. If you want to read shit like that go to nhentai

@monkey123 The prisons in that world, with exception to those used to imprison nobility, are probably no different from labor camps. Even if he did capture the pair and handed them over to the authorities, chances are they'd either commit suicide to prevent a leak of information from interrogation or get out of prison through the connections of the Blue Moon of Salvation (the group is said to be capable of dealing with the guild, so it might also be pretty powerful in other aspects).

Dex-chan lover
I know that grabbing all the documents is a good idea, but based on the previous actions of this culty group, I wouldn't expect them to contain too much useful information, maybe just another hit list or something, so I think capturing those two and trying to get info from them before killing them might've been a good idea. It probably wouldn't have ended with him getting much but it's at least worth a try.

Dex-chan lover
@Flaming
I bet you didn't know there are nonhentais with good examples of an MC. Such as https://mangadex.org/title/45080/isekai-ntr
Your world must be very small. Too bad for you.

Dex-chan lover
I like chapters like this one that shows off other aspects of the MC that isn't OP powers/abilities.

Fed-Kun's army
I really want to see a slime armor....
Hmm... this sounded wrong... I mean an armor for slimes...

Dex-chan lover
@Seink
But there are slime armors in... https://mangadex.org/title/33085/kage-no-jitsuryokusha-ni-naritakute

Dex-chan lover
When they chase him, he didn't kill them both because then the Organization know that the MC is overpowered because 2 of their assassin is killed when they chase him

But after he found their lair, he just kill them outright and destroy their lair before they even left, didn't that just even make the assassins Organization even more suspicious of the MC?

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 holy shit dude, not only are you absolutely bombing and looking more and more like a sad little incel by the second but you're trying to defend yourself with a cuck comic. you are fucking priceless

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12 they had just reported in, it depends on how long it takes for the Blue Moon to notice they're missing. That's why mc left slimes to keep a lookout for the next couple days. If anything it will look like their next target finished them off, unless there was a failsafe in that hut, like in the last town.

Double-page supporter
@musicfreak12 They have just finished the report that he is harmless thus off the list. Their next assassin mission is a clear kill mission so he killed them before that. He determined that he have no further use for them as they already reported. He also destroyed the location with fire to remove evidence.

to summarize:
He deceived them by showing he is weak and poor
assassin reported he is harmless due to that
They already reported so he have no need to let them live
They were given a kill mission so letting them live is dangerous
He removed the evidence so it will not lead to him or the methods involved.

Double-page supporter
@Luftwaffles27 It is also not known on how much influence the cult is but judging from they infiltrated a whole town it would be substancial. They would not have been hidden for so long, the logistics alone would be hard to hide. They might the equivalent of illuminati if the rumor of illuminati is true.

In the novel after this scene also suggest that.

a guild, another town and a friggin dragon. The later is a proof as how the heck did they capture a dragon and transported it and right under the nose of a town that worship said dragon. Such things is not easy unless they have some influence in the government. Also the priest also reveal the cult superweapon is once a tool of the church and that info is a top secret. They would not know it much less acquired it if they were not.

Users who are viewing this thread