Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 5 Ch. 15 - I Was Being Pursued

Double-page supporter
This type of manga is refreshing. There are some tropes but most of the overused trope are avoided.

Contributor
Amazing to believe that Yuuji can command slimes as if they were pawns, defeat high-class monsters in an instant, and immediately kill assassins who are after him, but he still can’t convey emotions like a regular human being.

Double-page supporter
@xyzzy Working at a black company do that. Good thing it seems be not retail ...... he would have hated humanity if it is not only it is a black company but also he handle retail .

Dex-chan lover
MC-kun doesn't fuck around. Any other MC would have taken the Elf assassin into his harem with the power of friendship.

Fed-Kun's army
*inhales*
I SAID I WANT THIS PROUD WOLF AND THE SLIMES TO USE IT

Dex-chan lover
Wow, these are Jessie and James levels of incompetent bad guys. He hid things about as well as painting your horse like a cow for tax purposes.

Aggregator gang
All that build up with unique character design for these two assassins just for them to die just like that

Dex-chan lover
Poor Male assassin with the sexy revealing top, nobody gaf about him because of his plot partner!

F FOR THE POOR DUDE

😆

Also the panel with yuuji trying to act shocked is priceless...

In all this chapter has increased my opinion of the manga tremendously by going off the beaten path, if only by a hair.

Supporter
i love that the MC was just pure efficiency in this. so much better than the usual idiots

Fed-Kun's army
He could have left a slime on stakeout at the enemy relay point. Also being a tamer is literally the best skill for this situation. Make the cheese knight into your OPM King and just have a random dragon or doom bear eat any assassins that go after him.

Users who are viewing this thread