Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 5 Ch. 15 - I Was Being Pursued

Supporter
@Le_Flemard Not possible, he's a Blacksmith, not a Guard Captain, (Or after his retirement? Where is his howling hairy wife and his children pack?) :D
(But Good reference :) )

Aggregator gang
@KiTA That Ice magic is suppose to be instant death remember those kidnapping bandit when he froze them they dies instantly.

Man what a waste of a good elf she less of psycho than her partner though which is kinda weird they get along/

Dex-chan lover
can someone tell me the novel chapter this is on so I can continue from there

Double-page supporter
everytime i see someone licking their blade, it remind me of Hero Yoshihiko.... poor bandit

Dex-chan lover
That MC is boring ass! I would at least free the hot elf and have fun with her! 😋

Supporter
kinda hope those two assassins survived .. our MC is dealing with everything too easily ..

Dex-chan lover
Well, I give him credit for his ruthless pragmatism. No sparing the elf either even if she was a hottie.
Still, the monsters are the best. Loved the slime arrows. Dryad isn't too bad either.
So far, it looks like the only thing that gives our MC trouble is
Dragons. The next one he fights is some giant flame drake that nearly vaporizes his monsters.

Dex-chan lover
i really hope Author doesn't give any plot armor to an assassin i really don't want to see them in next chapter -_-

Users who are viewing this thread