Tensei Kenja wa Musume to Kurasu

Aggregator gang
Im sad this doesn't have a romance tag... After what those girls went throu I think they need a mother figure as well... Also I think dude needs a gf

Dex-chan lover
@Otakuman706

It's a duplicate. Also, don't know why someone would release chapter 1.1 again, since Hidamari seems to release frequently enough.

the problem is with the moderate.

it was my mistake, I sent two identical chapters, I'm sorry.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy fuck I like the manga but once its done condense the chapters. This parts nonsense is horrible.

@jinyo It definitely sucks that the chapters are like this, but unfortunately that is how the chapters are released raw before they are translated...

Holy fuck I like the manga but once its done condense the chapters. This parts nonsense is horrible.
It's basically bi-monthly manga in disguise(?)

Aggregator gang
This is good, really cute but each chapter divided in parts is disgusting and it takes a really long time to get even a part out...I would love to follow it but is just too slow...

sad, is really cute tho..

okay i know it is not bad to hide the truth but it is bad too tell the truth? no and what if you just tell the truth and tell every body that you want slow life and then your free and tell the king he is only available if the kingdom or city is trouble and come help.

Pretty cute story, nothing groundbreaking but the lack of lolicon, ecchi and harem is nice, just a cool OP dude in the countryside

I wanted to like it, but it was simply put...boring every chapter of it. If you make a slice of life story at least make it interesting in some way.
Otherwise people wont read it. I don't see this getting too far with the chapters. Has no originality at all, it's like when something gets popular on aliexpress and every chinese brand copies the whole thing and sells it with a different name. The author never gave this manga any individuality.
Anyways the dad part just makes no sense and feels very forced by the author. Hes a young lad not a guy in his early 30s. And he never had a GF as well.
Say what you want but this need some drastic changes if wanted to be viable among other mangas. As it is it's just some boring manga with some cute lolis that are there for eyecandy.

Aggregator gang
It's not a bad story but MC pretty frustrating.
You can see what the Author tryna do here but it lacks a good built-up and development and instead goes into it's cliches. So I agree it feels very forced!

For once I actually see accurate reviews on the comment section.. lol.

Sees title

FBI-kun starts walking towards you

Sees loli tag

FBI-kun starts sprinting at you

Sees in dec. "little girl clan"

FBI-kun is right next to you menacingly

Sees no romance tag

FBI-kun retreats

It's kind of sad and amusing at the same time how many of these japanese manga start with "I fucking died due to overwork, fuck this world and working, let's have a fun and easy next life!".

Users who are viewing this thread