Tensei Kenja wa Musume to Kurasu

Dex-chan lover
Other than the ass lolicon-gag, this mango is pure sugar. Fun and sweet.
No complaints there.

Fed-Kun's army
This is probably one of the worst examples of a cut up chapter translation to date. In some cases you're waiting 2 months for one full chapter.
I would rather just wait that full 2 months for the translator to release the chapter in full.

Aggregator gang
The chapter cutting up is so shite it really hurts the series

On the other hand this is an excellent example of the slow life iseakia genre. Great MC, cute supporting casts, fun yet simple environment. Could do without the lolicon jokes but I understand its normal in manga and isn't that prevalent. I hope the world building grows but its hinted he will start hunting monsters which I would prefer he didn't, it will only lead to him getting caught in things that will hasten plot. Since there are only 5 chapters out though we have to wait and see, I hope it isn't the case though. This should just be a cute manga about raising 4 daughters and just having fun since the setup is so well executed.

I guess my only distaste with the manga is I haven't read enough of it and the chapters are split so poorly.

Dex-chan lover
The release rate of this manga is the worst, it's actually kind of painful to wait months for split chapters, the publishers for the manga really need to cut the shit.

Group Leader
author can’t draw a squirrel 😂

ampLS0v.jpg

I like this manga, but the chapter's being divided is so god damn bad as well as they're very small parts, it's like I'm reading someone's fan comic that's posted on DeviantArt or something similar.

Aggregator gang
This is so cute but the way it get cut is terrible
But hope we get more

I'm really hoping next chapter will release soon the story was starting to get interesting

Users who are viewing this thread