Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Ch. 97…

Dex-chan lover
Joe is lot younger and more childish than what I presumed by the previous chapter. Based on the characteristics shown (doesn't care about his comrades, treats battle like a game, anime battle junkie personality), I'd predict he loses here to Ritsu and then attaches to Ritsu as sort of little brother type character to learn from him while redeeming his ways and learning to serve Ars-sama, maybe with the promise of getting to battle stronger enemies in the future.

Of course we have to give Ars-sama screen time as well, so now that he solved the castle problem with his brilliant stratagem of attacking from the other direction and his brilliant commands of "just take the castle over" he will show up to the duel with Joe and either give Ritsu a boost thanks to their master-servant relationship (perhaps he gets in danger) that lets him win or perhaps to show Joe the error of his ways as he gets overpowered by the "weakling" reinforcements Ars brings in in a sort of ironic twist for Joe.

Dex-chan lover
He is just a low level with potential unit meanwhile all the previous battle is a against an actual ace.

Dex-chan lover
Joe is lot younger and more childish than what I presumed by the previous chapter. Based on the characteristics shown (doesn't care about his comrades, treats battle like a game, anime battle junkie personality), I'd predict he loses here to Ritsu and then attaches to Ritsu as sort of little brother type character to learn from him while redeeming his ways and learning to serve Ars-sama, maybe with the promise of getting to battle stronger enemies in the future.

Of course we have to give Ars-sama screen time as well, so now that he solved the castle problem with his brilliant stratagem of attacking from the other direction and his brilliant commands of "just take the castle over" he will show up to the duel with Joe and either give Ritsu a boost thanks to their master-servant relationship (perhaps he gets in danger) that lets him win or perhaps to show Joe the error of his ways as he gets overpowered by the "weakling" reinforcements Ars brings in in a sort of ironic twist for Joe.
More than likely what'll happen. Muscleheaded battle-junkie focused on pure power, with no manners, and even less reason. Personally I would love to see Ritsu take one of his arms...or a leg...maybe both...or all. But this isn't that kind of manga.

Dex-chan lover
hopefully MC doesn't recruit him, he's insubordinate and he usurps your commands and orders for your soldiers, he would be more of a hindrance if he was recruited.

Dex-chan lover
More than likely what'll happen. Muscleheaded battle-junkie focused on pure power, with no manners, and even less reason. Personally I would love to see Ritsu take one of his arms...or a leg...maybe both...or all. But this isn't that kind of manga.
I find it difficult to view him as a battle-junkie. He seems more like a child, who happened to have some talent in fighting, but doesn't know anything about the world at all. If he was a real battle-junkie, he wouldn't have been rotting in that castle, waiting for the enemies to appear who knows when. He would have been long gone, looking for one fight after another.

Dex-chan lover
This font is pretty crap with numbers, is he 11 or 17? I'd assume 17, because he looks a bit too old for 11, but he acts like he's 11...

Users who are viewing this thread