Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Double-page supporter
i spent way too long trying to decipher those big black letters in the opening...

....I just can't with the name of the scanlation group 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And Ars... He didn't notice that his "Nobunaga" has, indeed, a Japanese name? 😅

y'know, I'd like for once someone would say "it's like a fantasy novel!" or "it's like a tabletop!" or something, and not just the same old "Its just like those video games us gamers play!".

How many games are even like these settings?
Off the top of my head is like Dragon Quest, and classic Final Fantasy.

Even with how prevalent and famous those two are how much else is there, is it so much more prevalent then any other medium that has this setting?

And I get that isekai is the new lowest common denominator anime/manga/light novel genre, but I'd at least liven up the tropes more, say stuff that hasn't been said while not making it be poorly done subversion.

Edit: I also didn't see a single gamer item in his room, so I'm mad and he is a fake gaimer boa.

Edit: And before anyone brings up the stat screen, he was talking about the setting which work for any other medium.

Edit: Finnished chapter.
Looks like good stuff, nice ise

Dex-chan lover
The names on the skill charts are inconsistent. There are also some that are are kinda wrong.
Take the skill 築城:
"Noun, Suru verb
1. castle construction; building a castle; fortification​"
It's translated as "construction" on page 18, which is fine, but it's "fortitude" on the other pages, which is a nonsensical translation.
Also, "ingenuity/wisdom" became "strategy" and "strategy" became "speech"

As for the "ambition" thing, the same word means both "ambition" and "treachery" (野心). While the explanation clearly leans more toward the latter, using the former is probably better.
"bravery" (武勇) probably also leans more toward "military prowess", but I don't think that would fit

Users who are viewing this thread