Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

I never understand why someone would say "Ok" to "I have a party later, so can you complete my work?". I understand its manga, but i see same thing in many other mangas, so it must be some normal thing in japan. Its realy normal thing in japan when your coworker ask you to work in they place or what?

How work stats in this world?! His father work all his life in army and has les leadership than 14 year old slave. And this slave has 3 S and 3 A and all stats above 90? Soldier with B archery can shoot very good from first try. This "slave" is basically gifted on level of some HERO or i am wrong?

Cute kid! 😂👍

But what's with his eyes on page 15? Looks weird 😅

Aggregator gang
I just hate it when Mangka's bait you with long pages in Chapter 1 only to find out the average pages later on are drastically reduced compared to the First Chapter

Dex-chan lover
A veritable monster. Specifically, an excellent diplomat and politician. who also happens to be able to kick ass.

A good start.

If his speech is S rank, why didn't he used that skill of his to get at least some food? dafuq

Fed-Kun's army
With stats this high, no discrimination would be enough to stop you. Starting 78 in politics and S in speech? Woman would fight to give him food, bed and themselves. I can understand that this butler guy is S pick, but his starting stats are simply much to high for a situation he is in.

@jmvia If someone you considered a Monkey came into your store and asked to buy stuff from you using human speech, would you sell it stuff?

My point is that in the face of Institutionalized Racism having a silver tongue doesn't mean shit

Aggregator gang
@ZeroR3 He's thought of as Subhuman. And even if she gave him food, that store lady would probably be discriminated against for being a "Marca Lover"

Dex-chan lover
I can't stop laughing at this guy's name!
iu

His bedroom HAS to be referred to as the Ars Hole.

Double-page supporter
@NotSomeone
Are you telling me all kids aren't 50 year old men who have the knowledge of ten thousand worlds and can practically trick everyone into thinking they are a normal child?

Users who are viewing this thread