Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
92 inb leaderships is good ... I f you want her company to die with her.. or her to do suicide charges cause she's just at 45 in strategy and 40 in politics ...

"ambition : 1"
That is super interesting.
it isn't listed with a max value, so it seems it can grow without limit.

What is measured? Is it the scope of their ambition? world peace vs. owning an animal shelter? Is it the feasibility of their ambition? A person who wants become an attack helicopter vs. a person who wants to travel the world? Is it the determination level of their ambition? A shut-in lazy person who wants a harem vs. a playboy that spends every day talking to girls who wants a harem?

Will low "ambition" modify the other stats, such as "leadership" or "bravery"? Can the other stats effect the growth rate of "ambition"?

So much to unpack in 1 little blip.

Does "ambition : 1" mean the character has little desire or weak goals? Or does it mean she will never achieve her ambition? Or that she wont try no matter what resources she has?

Its interesting she shot him down. It'd be kind of boring if she just accepted without even gauging out the person proposing this to her. It also shows she's confident she can survive without Ars no matter how pitiful her situation is. I think we already got to see a lot of her just from this one scene.

Oh i didn't even realize it was the girl in the cover page until i read the comments. Not that i looked at the cover page to begin with though xD

not many authors would waste 10 pages on a character that wasn't going to join

also she looks like the cover girl, hairstyle is almost the same. add the hat and some brushing and it's easily her.

tho the chest is inconsistent so can't judge that for accuracy

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather die you say.

Then who is this witch outfit girl i see on the covers?

Dex-chan lover
@Spoonikle

I don't know if you've noticed, but she's also a child. Her judgment doesn't have to be reasonable.

Moreover, it's natural for people to label others and have biases as a way of simplifying the world.

I'm not quite sure I understand why you're judging her when we don't even know what she is referring to when she states she won't become a vassal to someone like the MC. But as you have done, we can make guesses. It's quite obvious at a glance that the MC has never experienced any hardship in his life. All the MC has done was chase her because she took his money, then try to stop some people from hitting her, then blurt out BE MINE. So basically, a rich kid has found something he wants, and it's not just something but an actual person, and he asks for her, with the expectation, as a rich kid, that he'll get her. For a child who may resent others who can get whatever they want and who has to struggle to get what she wants it seems like a natural response to deny him just out of spite - and we've seen her stick out her tongue at them multiple times. Besides, is there anything more suspicious than a noble kid asking some kid from the street who just attempted to steal from them to make them their vassal? Seems naive to me to just accept that. If anything I wouldn't expect anything but wariness from someone who has to survive through theft.

So yeah, I don't get all the comments regarding her refusal. Even more so when you consider that she'll obviously change her mind and become a vassal of the MC in one of the next chapters.

Also, maybe it's just me, but the MC is hardly a saint. He's a nice person, but he's also a small fat kid (seriously, between him stuffing himself with food and his design being based on a beach ball, that's what I see - though clearly he keep this trait when he's grown up) who has no qualms about spoiling himself and his main reason for looking for talents is because he wants to ensure his quality of life (if he can improve the quality of life of the people then sure he's shown he wants that, but his primary goal is still to protect himself).

Ambition probably determine the difficulty of one "life ambition"

1 = I want nothing, I prefere be dead.

21 = I musts survive, I will serve my lord well.

64 = I will be a good and srong lord, I will do my best to protect my people.

100 = I want to become Superman !

Fed-Kun's army
@Mogima
In a way but lower ambition also mean to avoid betrayal.
That said he number is still low based on the law Mc made.

Mhm... i just checked the webnovel and the webnovel differs in this scene so i'm guessing it got change in the light novel.

In the webnovel he finds her with a slave merchant (she's in a cage) and asks for her price which was 5 silver coins (he has 5 gold coins) and he simply... buys her

Dex-chan lover
@mogima yes and no. Low ambition is easy to recruit, too low ambition is almost impossible to recruit. Its like trying to recruit a hikimori to do outside activity. It also can mean she is perfectly content with her lifestyle and wants nothing more.

Welp, I really don't like this MC, his facial expressions annoy me and for a boy with the mind of a matured man he sure seems childish.

You're just going to ask a girl to become your subordinate when she has no idea who you are or who your enemies are?

When you've literally only known each other for 2 minutes?

Dex-chan lover
LOL the MC kinda looks like a toad with how they draw his facial expressions.

woulda been nice if he was drawn more like how he is in the cover but hope they change it up when he grows up and sooner/later :p

Users who are viewing this thread