Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Aggregator gang
i would love to continue reading this but dear god, the MC is insufferable. he's supposed to be reincarnated, thus his mental age is supposed to be older but somehow he still acts like a toddler. screaming, whining, and terrible morals "nooo, you can't hit a girl even though she stole my belongings and escaped from being a slave". if i could insert a soyboy wojak right there, i would. i'd rather him die and for his vassals to continue his dream.

Joining in on what @Kuroww said.

It's like his mental seriously reverted to being a naive lil brat from all of pampering.
Page 11 described all: "That's too cruel!" and bandit's/my/reader's face in the next frame.
I'll wait and see if MC matures once again. I like manga, MC's naivety is the only annoying thing for now.

If you people want to read about the gathering of strong people and making them your underlings or at least cooperate, go read Ernak.

Still after see the mc act and i'm thinking about that inside MC is BIG MAN not just child

It's feel CRINGE when i realize it

I think at first the author wrote this as a normal fantasy story but his editor made him change to isekai. That might explain MCs behavior, little to nothing isekai element ( old life experience, cultural, knowledge....)

Fed-Kun's army
Ars might have known he has a past life, but doesn't gain his past life's experience or knowledge. So he's just a little boy who remembers he's been reincarnated, that's that

uggh this is really trash isekai.. i really do hate it now (seriously, only gonna peek to keep warm by trash fire)

I mean.... the girl is not exactly wrong... MC seems too soft to subdue the girl's overall values and personality in order to acknowledge him as a worthy master...

Supporter
MC needs to learn that the best ally isn't someone who is just talented, but talented and loyal.
Earn their heart, earn their talents.

Well I did say that most likely appraisal only works on humans in the comments of that chapter. I think I said some other stuff to but don't really feel like finding my comment.

It started out good... But the mc acts a little too much like a kid. For someone who was 35 years old and had a very negative view of the world and life itself. He sure knows how to act like a happy go lucky kid getting tricked by basic shit.

Users who are viewing this thread