Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Thank you! This manga shows promise. I would like to see how this character will develop and the antagonists that will appear.

Dex-chan lover
Im glad its not an army of 5 women who each started off with the power of a goddamn mountain. But instead, people who actually develop and have others that are still above them, so that they are able to develop and strive to reach higher.

I wish there were already 50 chapters out so I could binge my day away

Dex-chan lover
Do it like Liu Bei or Cao Cao hire the winner SSR and either be their friend or their benefactor.

I love Ritsu he's so cute! I hope the MC develops more as a character as the series progresses though. it'd be a waste if all he cares about is winning the war. kinda disappointed that his reaction to Ritsu's loyalty was basically "score!!"

Ritsu managed to cut a couple pieces of Raven's hair with the wooden sword (floating down on page 8). It's pretty uncomfortable to have wooden sword swung with such force near your face.

Users who are viewing this thread