Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
They're really stretching out picking this girl up when they quickly wrapped it up in the novel by simply buying her.

Dex-chan lover
... Personally, I preferred the Web version...
There wasn't this nonsense of a "slave trader" who "knows about nobles" sicking his goons on them.

Apparently its normal in this world for kids to understand the world and to be perfectly coherent and not have instincts of wanting stability and love.

(Vent alert because of credits lol)
Maybe we should just start using that as a justification (adult brains from birth) instead of isekai-ing every japanese to another world while only blatantly reminding the readers of the fact to conveniently let them know of something from this world, because you know, only people on earth can think of mayonnaise. Isekais are probably the reason why Japan has decreasing birth rates since they have less souls nationally to reincarnate because they’re being harvested by truck-sama.

@Zones ooo, I havent read the novel but that seems better than them trying to make every recruit sort of like a justice moment

Dex-chan lover
What's up with all that useless, unnecessary, emotional, justice'n'ambition trash talk? He's a slave merchant, who, with unhanded tricks that is, enslaved a child, beat her up, and wants to sell her as sex-slave. I guess nearly everyone will find a statement in the preview sentence, where he/she can draw the line and come to the conclusion, "Yupp, no talks necessary. Just crack them down, if you can."

"Why am I crying?" Yepp. Why? Why now? I don't get it. Was his little speech so cringy, you just had to cry?

Last page, best page.

Dex-chan lover
After all this time. We're all just some bandits rummaging this trash pile called isekai/tensei

Dex-chan lover
Making her wet with tears. What a cornball speech.
Masterful credit page edit, though.

Dex-chan lover
Good credit.

It woulda been better development if they have the gal worked for MC purely for money at first, then slowly let her warm up to him thru watching his actions.

Fed-Kun's army
Dont underestimate me translators, I am still very much on the "Ars and Ritsu-BL-Train" !!! 😍😁

Users who are viewing this thread