Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Accurate last page. But yes I'll probably read it all regardless of how isekai garbage it turns out

Dex-chan lover
Lmao that last panel 'Me still going to read it anyway' and 'some guy' 😂 thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Still gonna read it anyway, just like the other 649,000 trash manga in my follows.

Group Leader
Still gonna read it anyway. The "slave girl" trope is handled better here than in other trash isekai manga. The other trash are just buying the girl with no exciting character development. This is miles better.

TL panel be like .. I mean they are right about that , but I'm gonna read cus I'm bored af

Double-page supporter
Everytime the little kid said some shit gave me second hand embarrassment.

Dex-chan lover
@onionskins yeah i didn’t even bother reading his speech i knew that I would cringe. Every sinlge author that uses a kid doesn’t really put much thought into it, having a kid behave like that is weird asf, were you speaking about morals at the age of 6 ? Yeah i don’t think so.

Users who are viewing this thread