Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
I know right? It's like one of those forced awakening moment.

I bet after this, Ars will be fucked by the slave traders (somehow), and the girl will goes "Don't touch him" and SOMEHOW cast magic left and right, beat their ass, and goes "I was wrong about you, let me serve you"

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12: Dear...Gooooooooood....!!! Your prediction about the future plot progress feels like you stabbed me and twist the knife inside me. Worst part is, I believe you are right. It sounds all too plausible. 🤣

Supporter
Imagine being a grown up and seeing a toddler yelling at you about the morality of your action. I get that he was a reincarnated person, but in a way things are going way to fast. Can the author at least make the MC to be at least a teenager so his word hold more power and ground instead of this. Just seeing that scene was... eugh

@musicfreak12 aaaarghhh i hate it bc your prediction is sooo on point lmao i can totally imagine this will go as you said, but im hoping that the author will do something more interesting........this chapter was meh

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
I swear if this toddler starts building a harem, I will laugh my ass off.

Fed-Kun's army
Its seems you made Ars slightly upset....your entire family line shall be executed, including servants, employees, and neighbors.

Double-page supporter
The appraisal thing was interesting but why bother with isekai if MC is going to behavior like a kid? WTH

Dex-chan lover
A slavery merchant attacking a noble... is he tired of living? Oh right, I forgot noble status is useless when its on the mcs side.

Users who are viewing this thread