Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

we generic isekai now but Ritsu is best boi so- wait.. did Ritsu get uglier? What's wrong with his hair and his face?

OMG that BL?????? Ahahahah
I need BL isekai now.. ;A;
Also Ritsu aaaaaa you can stab me if you want //wink wonk

Dex-chan lover
I love the last one
@Nekocchi I really wish their was a legit one, they've developed their own but something that conforms to traditional isekai and sub-romance?! I haven't seen. they're trying to come out by smut kind of gets in the way of actually story development. For example: Titan's Bride (ends up in another world where he summoned to be a bride of a titan), Otoko Darake no Isekai Trip ~BL wa Okotowari~ (ends up in a world where only men exist, wants to build a stereotypical harem)

and with this chapter my rating dropped from 8 to 6 and the next chapters will determine if i dropped my rating by too little

Aggregator gang
Gonna drop this manga if there is no time-skip arc after 2-3 chapter.. MC 's face kinda annoying

Dex-chan lover
@Isekailoverrr
ooo, I havent read the novel but that seems better than them trying to make every recruit sort of like a justice moment
To be exact, it's the WN. This is one of those few instances where the supposedly superior LN/manga added unnecessary dumb shit and made everything shitty.

Double-page supporter
Normally I would jump off the ship, but I guess I'm going to stick around for the Chad scanlator

Fed-Kun's army
Soo when will Ars grow up? He looks hilarious the way he is now

Dex-chan lover
"Don't touch the face"
Proceed to slam her face on the ground.... it's hard to find good minions nowadays...

Great, the MC is a stupid ideologue... Well he was a manga version of a modern adult japanese so it is to be expected but that doesn't make it less idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread