Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

@mahtan it says air combat, you dont need magic for that cause like airplanes. Then again there aren’t anything close to planes in the world so like idk they probably have some sort of aerial combat things.

😬😂Through the power of reading to much isekai comic i can know who is the one thats gonna be picked!!!
It must be!!!!!.... the kid that is sitting on the tree all alone? WELP THAT IS MY GUESS!!! HAHAHA!!!😂

Huh... does the mother not even exist or did I just not notice. Cause children don’t pop out of nowhere.

LOL 3 years later... motherfucking kid is only 6. i still cant get over this lol

Chapter 4, Page 8 compared to chapter 11 page 4... seems like the canale region inside Messian has moved from east to west.... wtf author??

Dex-chan lover
"Little brother has high ambition but could also mean a chance of betrayal"

My isekai senses tell me it's a 100% chance of betrayal.

Amazing vassals, a war that's going well and siblings with amazing stats? My CK2 experience tells me this is going to end in civil war hahaha

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems kind of odd the princess is a fire user with blue hair. Usually the hair matches the element the user is most proficient in. Then again could be is a lot better with ice/water spells, just hasn't learned any strong ones yet due to preconception that fire is strongest attack magic. I hope she is learning other spells than just fire attack magic. Looks like next talent has appeared.

@Shadowii There is no mother, the twins simply popped into existence. Seriously though no idea. If there's a LN it might have more details but until MC talks about her your guess is as good as mine. Might be a recluse or handling household books in an office almost all the time. Doesn't seem like she's shown up since MC was born in chapter 1 but definitely alive since twins were born.

Double-page supporter
damn they just fast-forwarded 3 years like it was nothing. and ars is only 6? this dude was 3 years old in all the previous chapters? yeah ok sure

Users who are viewing this thread