Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 2…

Wow an unexpected plot twist!!! Father says something thats kinda rude or detrimental, but secretly he's supportive and wants the best for his son!!!

i mean, its just gonna be.. you gotta get out of our home and go live your life the fullest. you did amazing, good job. now go. be free unlike your mother who i kille--... nevermind. be free son. be free.

Bad phrasing, he probably just means the kid shouldn't be stuck at home with such talent

🤣🤣🤣 Oh gosh, even I, a person unable to sugar coat words, got shocked with what dad said 🤣🤣🤣 But I think that he's just trying to make Rosel to expand even more his horizons and put into better use his knowledge... But I still think that there are better words to say that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 even "don't be the frog in a small well" would have worked 🤣🤣

Thanks for the translation!

That dad really should stop speaking with only one sentence at a time. Then everything would work fine

Dex-chan lover
@Nurarihyon: Its a general cliche/norm for the Father's to never be able to express themselves to their children's, especially those who are different from normal (only exception is if the father is MC).

Fed-Kun's army
With all the skilled individuals in the story it's hard to know how good the MC is... but I'm sure he has good charisma at the least.

Aggregator gang
Dad's just saying that for cliffhanger purposes. He will elaborate next chapter for sure~

(I hope)

@ngoctnq not in the European ones, as far as I know. It's most likely a Chinese idiom that spread through the sphere of influence.

@ngoctnq like @Morsealworth said, it's a chinese idiom, and we have it in spanish too: "la rana dentro del pozo", or "el sapo en su charco" (a side note: I think the latter is a bit meaner since "rana" means "frog" and "sapo" means "toad" 😅)

But I think idioms don't care too much about language...? We have, too, "vísteme despacio que voy con prisa" (dress me slowly I'm in a hurry) which could be Napoleon's way to say "festina lente"; "pienso luego existo" (I think therefore I am); "nadie sabe lo que tiene hasta que lo pierde" (you don't know what you have until it's gone); "Dios los cría y ellos se juntan" (birds of a feather flock together.... Tho if we translate that it would be more like "God raises them and they get together"? 🤣😅).

And there are a lot more but I guess I deviated from the question a little bit 🤣😅

Group Leader
wow another chapter of this manga huh? I mean I guess, but I really think the translator, cleaner, and typesetter ccould all find much more interesting things to do in their lives like playing genshin impact for 20 hours straight but idk that's just me

@NotFunstuff not just you dude, i literally spend 20+hours on that game almost everyday ignoring my house work, i need to get my life straight.....fml

Last page is such a bait, Dad is probably saying his son needs to be free to join the MC.

Double-page supporter
Next chap he will probably tell him to go join MC because hes too smart too live in a hut in the forest, as others have pointed out!

OH MY GOD YOU CAN TRAP ANIMALS? WHAT THE FOOK!! -hunters, allegedly.
since when did "hunters" need to get lectured by a bookworm on how to catch animals??, trapping animals is as old as hunting animals, literally neanderthals figured this out

Users who are viewing this thread