Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Aggregator gang
wtf.. yh shes going to be alot of troble if he dont drop her ass right there

reu

Dex-chan lover
He's gonna get ara-araed by a 10 year old, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Ohohoo~ look at those twins... they're the perfect second/third Ars complete with the antenna! 🤣

Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I suspect that the fiance is going to either looking to use him, or drag him along as part of her own schemes. I don't think she is necessarily a hostile entity. At this point I'm pretty sure her purposes are best served by her fiancee being/remaining successful.

@anandamyzza it's a bit blurry, since it's also related to willpower and/or motivation. I think it's best described as a measure of a person's drive to attain goals. The odds of a person being willing to do shady shit for said goals certainly goes up as the number rises, but it's not a hard and fast measure of the person's moral compass either.

Dex-chan lover
From the first chapter, looks like she was the last one missing in the team, probably the "war" part will go when her introduction chapters end...

Fed-Kun's army
@sif99
A gold digger is someone who's just after money...oh, she's worst than that....
High ambition and politics...this is a emperor's wife who secretly controls or seeks to control an empire.

Kinda reminds of....Wu Zetian. She's even a loli.

So yeah, 100% agree that he should marry Charlotte. For above reasons....and a few "bigger" ones.

Well shit... the coin has being tossed and lets hope that her ambitions are not malicious.

Users who are viewing this thread