Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Kick that ambitious loli out and just marry titty mage girl, your game is already hard mode, boy

Group Leader
.....seeing from her ambition value, I guess he'd ended up a whipped one?

Dex-chan lover
Ambition - 80
Politics - 77/100
Speech - B
Add in that Ars is not only 9, didn't know he had a fiancee til they met AND that he didn't even have a girlfriend in the previous life = he's f*cked lol

Was hoping his fiancee would be an S class doctor/healer...what was I thinking of.

Hmmm I know her Politics Cap is really good but besides that, she has 74 cap strategy and only b rank speech. I dunno how she is 5 stars. Unless Ambition is also counted as like a stat, I feel like it shouldn't really be counted in deciding the Star ranking. I guess Speech would really correlate well with the politics 100 as well, but I still feel like 5 stars is reaching. Maybe because combat types are more common?

@Cinnamonalt @towon
Cunning, greedy, manipulative, crafty, scheming, intelligent, calculating. Basically the wrong person to be on the bad side of.
not quite, while these are commonly associated with the ambition value, it's more to do with the chances that they will no longer follow a leader if not given a high enough rank. more self driven is a closer definition.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, someone like her might stab him on the back.
Better tame her immediately or everything will be messed up.
For example, she will setup a trap to break their arrangement and choose a partner that of higher standing...

or choosing a partner of higher standing by providing aid to enemy nobles by of informations inside MC's house and their capabilities...

Dex-chan lover
rho she can be ambitious without being a trheat.
She can be a great ally too basically.
He just need to make her feel that it's beter for her to be with him.

WTF, he is 9 already, I would've expected his bobblehead syndrome to no longer be a problem after the timeskip, wtf

Imagine my disappointment when I finally get through the chapter but there's no meme... 😭

Users who are viewing this thread