Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Aggregator gang
too many timeskips and mc still has baby face wtf

Fed-Kun's army
@gnuchessmen I thought he can't inspect himself? Idk honestly too lazy to check Pg 19 Chpt 1, states he can't appraise himself.

Ambition is very dangerous at high levels. As for getting her on his side, yeah.... The problem with being ambitious is some will stop at nothing to achieve their goals.

Just look at the two brothers of this sick king, older brother is very ambitious instead of just heeding his father's dying words letting his younger brother be the King.

As for 80 ambition + politics? She may very well want to be King, even to a point where she'd manipulate MC to rebellion. Worse she may not be happy being the 'wife' of the King, so she'll ensure no offspring and then poison her husband to replace him as the only ruler.

Super high ambition w/ politics? World dictator. Just think of Alexander the Great, very ambitious.

@Mitsuboshi because thats not how Medival society works, it used to be normal for noble children to be engaged before or at their birth

Group Leader
Why are you even bothering to be afraid of her? See, her leadership is low. But that's irrelevant, since the first 5-6 pages of the first chapter basically spoils everything, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, love the father. I hope they find a cure for him. That fiancee though, with that much ambition her desire for achievements no matter how it's done definitely could spell disaster. Hopefully, Ars will be able to do something about it.

Dex-chan lover
im glad they're setting up the new girl as extremely smart and has a silver tongue

While she is ambitious it doesn't mean she will 100% betray mc. Maybe she will be a good wife but she will want to push the mc to the path of conquering.

That was a joke, she will get tamed by the mc in max 7 chapters for sure

Reactions: le3
Ladies and gentleman, a 40+ year old man is intimidated by a 9 year old girl. Why do I even read this?

Nope! Send her back this girl is gonna start shit for no reason trust me I know I'm married. Also mage girl #bestgirl

Dex-chan lover
@shard9 he is also 9 years old right now and based on what he's seeing she's a crafty one who might be able to take everything from him.

Users who are viewing this thread