Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Lysia Plaid (From what I guess from this chapter) CK3 traits chart:

Calm: +1 Diplomacy, +1 Intrigue, +10% Stress loss, +10% Scheme Discovery chance, +50% Dread decay, +10 Same trait opinion, −10 Opposite trait opinion

Ambitious: +1 Diplomacy, +1 Martial, +1 Stewardship, +1 Intrigue, +1 Learning, +1 Prowess, +25% Stress gain, −15 Opinion of Liege, −15 Same trait opinion, Stress gain through gifting titles or granting Vassals independence

Gregarious: +2 Diplomacy, +5 Attraction opinion, +15% Personal Scheme Power, +10 Same trait opinion, Stress loss through Feasting

Genius: +5 Diplomacy, +5 Martial, +5 Stewardship, +5 Intrigue, +5 Learning, +30% Monthly Lifestyle Experience

Beautiful: +3 Diplomacy, +30 Attraction opinion, +30% Fertility, Slower Portrait Aging

Shrewd: +2 Diplomacy, +2 Martial, +2 Stewardship, +2 Intrigue, +2 Learning

Grey Eminence: +8 Diplomacy, +40% Monthly Skill Lifestyle Experience

In a nutshell, she's the best diplomatic character one could ask to produce in the game

Dex-chan lover
3 years and it still looks like our MC has not changed in anyway like has he even grown taller?

Dex-chan lover
@darkprofecy yeah but the funny thing is
in the webnovel he totally suspect her and even give a hint that he know about her ambition which in return making the girl feel the need to make our mc completely fall in love with her and here is the funny thing which is she doesn't realised it yet but she start to like him more than she should :v

Dex-chan lover
It will be quite good to have someone like her, especially in the position of power, though aptitudes suck, only Ds and a single B in speech isn't that special, not to mention leadership also caps at 10. She would be at most good in pulling some schemes from behind the scenes.

bro...how can you not marry charlotte... shes 1) indebted to you forever. 2) shes thicc. 3) shes good with children. 4) shes pretty. and 5) you already know each other!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't give a rat's ass about the romance, if anything it'll probably make the story worse...what I truly care about is the fact that the father is about to die :'( and no, this isn't a spoiler since I've never seen raws or any novel (don't even know if this has one) but wasn't there a chapter in the beginning when they were at the father's funeral ? So it's that time :'(

Fed-Kun's army
Was thinking how this manga can spice it up more than recruiting people with the appraisal skill.
Nice lol

Users who are viewing this thread