Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
Firstly I was happy to see Ars grew up to be at least decent size and not a toddler anymore, but I forgot he had younger siblings -_- (No offence but the artist can't draw children that good), Secondly of course when I really like his father characters (I tought he was going to be a mean strict ruthless father but I was wrong) he's going to die soon (not a spoiler, isn't the beginning of chapter 1 they were at his funeral?)

Dex-chan lover
That last page
Top panel: Angelic-like smile
Bottom panel: Rain and lightning in the background

Also MC...marry Charlotte instead

so did the artist change the witches design? aka making her another big breasted magician..

Fed-Kun's army
this new arc seems extremely interesting, they probably raised that girl super strict so she would marry into an influential family and since Ars was born his territory has grown to be basically leaking success so they probably want her to marry into that might so whatever family shes from can monopolize their overwhelming success

base skill is speech and nothing else. If you look at that, she's more of an influencer than anything else.
A "B" in speech and a max stat of 100 in politics. No matter how you look at it, this is overkill in terms of being a queen.
And would you look at that, 81 in ambition. What a perfect empress.

If they got married I bet she'd tell him to revolt and establish the territory as an independent country

Fed-Kun's army
wow charlotte did level quite "BIG" not just her magic :^)

Users who are viewing this thread