Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
I've got a question. I don't know if it's a TL issue, a bad author/writer issue, or just intended as a joke.

My question is in regards to the "Three Years Later" Timeskip boxes. Are those serious? Because they don't add up.

What I mean is, based on the way the Status boxes are written, the number next to the name is the age. So Chapter 1, Page 26 lists Raven Louvent Age 30 Male. (MC is immune to prima facie Trap Trickery)

Now, when we look at the story, Ars recruits Ritsu and Charlotte relatively shortly, within a couple of months of each other. Now going with the Status Boxes, you end up with this faux-table:

Ages Ars Rit Char Rosel Lysia
Meet Char: 3 14 11
Meet Rosel: 6 17 14 5
Meet Lysia : 9 18/20 15/17 8/8 10

(And the board software removed all my spaces that were meant to format the table easily, Boo.)

For the first set, you seem to be on track. After they meet Char, you have a Time skip. Everyone ages 3 years, and they meet Rosel at 5.
But, for the next skip, you end up with widely off ages. Starting from Page 5 of Ch. 18, you have ages listed as 9, 18, 15, and 8. But based on my table, they should be 9, 20, 17, 8, and Meet Lysia at 10. Now assuming a standard 12 month year, you could expect maybe 1 year off from birthdays not quite overlapping, ie. Ars has a birthday a month after theirs. But based on the status boxes, Ritsu and Charlotte only aged 1 year after 3 years.

Double-page supporter
Hold on, did anybody notice this mistake as I did Charlotte's is 15 which is wrong by math, she's 17 years old. When we first saw her she was 11 then first time skip which was three years she's 14 then the second time skip also three years which makes her 17 years old.
And I went back for the first chapter and saw Ritsu was 14 meaning he suppose to be 20 by now.

@VIVIT
unlikely, she has high ambition she probably already wants to put him on the throne or will in like 2-3 chapters, the "she's dangerous" is probably a red herring by the author, I doubt she is the first antagonist.

@Beastmanga
He was 14 in the first 3 pages of chapter 1 since it was a flash forward to his fathers funeral, probably.

Sees title, "okay maybe somebody is gonna die soon".

See last few pages, "he had us at the first half not gonna lie".

@Marsmoos Well, Ars *did* mention that ambition isn't strictly a mesure of the ambition and that someone with high ambition was more likely to backstab others for their own gain, hence why he's surrounding himself with people with low ambition, because they'll be loyal to him
So, having a wife with 80 ambition seems like kind of a dangerous move. It could be beneficial if she doesn't betray him because then she'll take care of all the political intrigues, but in the possibility of her meeting a more advantageous party, she's likely to turn on Ars immediately.

She's too dangerous to be kept alive!

No she will stand trial before the senate

Double-page supporter
BOOO! I wanted Ars to end up with Charlotte 😪
I just dont hope Ritsu and Charlotte end up together, i prefer their relationship to stay as brother/sister

Double-page supporter
@wahyurockajn Can you tell me what happens with Charlotte? I hoped she and Ars would end up together, ofc after Ars grows a little more. I dont want Charlotte to end up with Ritsu, cos i like their sibling relationship

Dex-chan lover
@AceTheBase well i think this will be a lot different than the webnovel thought but at least so far in the webnovel
charlotte relationship with ars is like an older sister love toward her younger brother thought there is a budding feeling of love for charlotte but she don't notice it and it's not growing because she think ars fit well with his fiance (ars never tell anyone about his fiance ambition because he not really sure) and now there is additional girl that was added to ars main hand which is a former noble
and don't think it will be the same bro as i see so far one of those was when the time he meet charlotte is so different in the webnovel as ars meet her in the slave trader then straight up buy her in the webnovel as in the manga he try to gain her trust before end up buying her

the mc thinks that his fiance is dangerous... what an untrusting douchebag

Users who are viewing this thread