Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Charlotte should be 17 rn smh. Like, maybe those tits could be on a 17 yo, but NOT on a fourteen yo like we saw in last chapter.

Is it a translation mistake or the author just messed up his math on every other character but the MC? The butler dude should be 21 and the magic girl 17~18..

even if he looks like a fucking bobblehead, I don't hate him
baka ~

Them big boobs are the trademark and long life ambition for any Japanese story. (Kidding)

But dang, they huge lmao.

Shouldn't be Charlotte be like 17 and Ritsu be 20? Looking back on their age from previous chapters were 14 and 17 respectively before this timeskip

Dex-chan lover
Can we skip Ars existing and just focus on Charlotte's boobs or something? I try to avoid being too negative but this series is literally worse Pokemon and without the fun of the actual battling.

Fed-Kun's army
She is still a fiancee, so she is not his legal wife yet. The thing not mentioned is what family and political faction she is from. It would be difficult if a highly ambitious and politically-savvy bride is with the opposition. Thankfully, the mother and two siblings are still alive. And if they don't die, then inheritance goes to the next oldest sibling if the MC didn't leave a will. But can an MC die when he is the character in the story title?

BG9

Aggregator gang
Finally, I really wanted to see a vassal that would be hard to control. Well, it's not exactly a vassal but a fiancee, but that only makes it better

Dex-chan lover
Aptitudes aren't the only D's Charlotte's got. Jeebus, and at 15...

Dex-chan lover
in the official translation, they say Charllote is 17 here. Which would give them 2, a lot of sense ;)

Users who are viewing this thread