Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit. A scary one has arrived. Skilled at politics, skilled at speech, and ambitious to boot. I think your best bet is to take her aside and give her permission to sit on the fence or something so she stays away from you.

Charlotte with that big busty tease. But also, how TF is she 15 if she was 11 just 6 years ago?

It was fun seeing Ars flipping the fuck out and his dad realize he was being dumb.

After enduring the art style for several chapters, I'm giving up. I'm dropping this. Their faces are just too obnoxious to look at, I can't take it anymore.

Dex-chan lover
the dad is like that meme about someone that is not allowed to get a dog

Ars: Dad can i have this person as vassal?
Dad: No.
Ars: *make them vassal anyway
Dad after seeing the vassals talent: i'm counting on you

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else wanting Charlotte to become his real fiancé? ;wwww;

she grew up real nice.. hehe.

Dex-chan lover
damn it, why didn't ars answer princess's question with "I thought I was too". Thought it is kinda expected of kings, dukes and some others to have concubines

Charlotte was 11 first, then she aged up to be 14

3 years passed since they recruited, mc is 9 now, and she is shown to be 15

Smh

Also 10 bravery... She will be something like a 20 intrigue character with craven trait in Crusader Kings xD

Dex-chan lover
Papa Louvent: I cannot accept this person, they are unable to perform their duties.

immediate demonstration of benefits.

Papa Louvent: Is what I would have said if I were retarded.

She sounds dangerous indeed... Don't know if she actually will stay as a fiancée and stuff but B rank for speech when she has 100max for politics sucks balls a bit for her.

Dex-chan lover
He's 9 ..... kinda feel that fiance stuff should've waited till he was at least a teenager ....

Dex-chan lover
Leadership: 5
Bravery: 5

Just how is she supposed to be dangerous again? Her highest attribute is a B, with literally everything else below-average. She'll try to scheme her way to power, but pees herself in fear at basically everything, and can't convince ANYONE to help her because she has no leadership? Ooooh SO DANGEROUS! 😆
And this is the one destined for a life of anal sex?
He'd be better off just throwing her out.

Oh yeah, and someone really needs to explain how Charlotte only aged 1 year in 3 years.
How does anyone even fuck up this badly?

@KatilTekir I think politics are more toward diplomacy attribute with ambitious, deceitful, and gregarious traits. And she has strategy so some martial attribute? I don't know about craven, because her strategy stat would be hindered by low martial attribute.
And bravery stat in this manga is pure strength (based on ch 1) that means combat ability in ck.

Users who are viewing this thread