Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

@NoTofu Now that I think about it, people around me (including me) often wear shorts, t-shirts, and sandals. Young, old, men, or women wear them. It's like a very common casual clothes. At home, that's what I wear daily too. I never thought this is odd lol

Dex-chan lover
@salfaro they have mentioned that 90-100 is master-level (or something similar), and we have seen ppl with stats that break 100 and even over 110, meaning that 80 is relatively low and should probably be compared to the best few in a country as opposed to the best historically (though still likely to make a name for themselves in the annals of history depending on circumstances).
So for ambition, I figure that doesn't even qualify the person as high enough ambition to revolutionize society as a whole (like those that labored until women got right to vote, or led a revolt that took down the entire government, sometimes even inventing their own). And likely also not high enough to break out of cultural norms for things that doesn't matter the most to her (hence why I mentioned he might still get a mistress if he feeds her ambition with political standing and lets her focus on that instead of romance).
tl;dr I didn't call it 'low', I called it "low enough". Low enough to still have room for that harem which isekai mangas require, to be exact.

MC's face is still too round. Reminds me of my own fat face, how can I self-insert like this? Completely unreadable, smh my head.

@Sep10trion but she also lacks leadership and bravery

She is smart enough politically with lots of ambitions and no way to lead people at least that's the first thing I noticed how can she do well with that low leadership? But with her politics I think she can be a good balance with him as long as his ambitions are higher

LMAO... she's the wife that goes "hohohohoho" in the background making black deals...

Double-page supporter
oh god the younger sibs are so- aaaaaaaarghhhh pls grow up faster jesus christ those goblin forms are so aaarghh

Aggregator gang
Charlotte's ambition still being at 1 is a bit worrisome. She should have more hope about the future by now.

Dex-chan lover
difficult to trust her.
kjviW6U.png

I think the Lord also just remembered that his son has a fiancee 😂

Users who are viewing this thread