Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
So far it looks like this loli has the grand ambition of seeing the MC and his territory flourish so that everyone can see how amazing he is.
But is also a possible yandere.

Either way, she’s extremely devoted to the MC, no doubt about that. Especially after she said her request.

Dex-chan lover
this series needs to be rated at least an 8. we have an isekai MC whos not overpowered stat-wise for gods sake.

Supporter
I feel called out by that credits page. Thanks for the work guys and gals!

Dex-chan lover
@itsnottme i corrected it less than 5 minutes after i posted it to mental age
also for argument's sake
if his brain wasnt necessarily developed how would he retain these memories
how would his cognitive abilities work?
at least when looking at things like Volcanic Age one of the earlier things the MC did was to write down as much as he could remember from the future
as his younger body's brain couldn't retain the information (given this book hasnt been referenced in over 100 chapters but hey)
welp at the end of the day we're talking about a guy who's retained his past life's experiences perhaps 29 years-ish
-i cant remember things from when i was 5 so im assuming the average subhuman is the same
fawning irrationally over a child to the point he cant even see straight
when not even his advisor an isolated bumpkin with seemingly no prior experience with girls his age is this bad...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
what can i say it'd have been better to have a kid of 8-10 years get isekai'd by a bus

Fed-Kun's army
God fukin damn it how dare you translate this actual garbage....... I wonder what she will say next chapter

Deep down, we all know something is about to go down. We are just waiting for it to happen

Fed-Kun's army
I am sick of this MC, his mind is almost 30 years old but he still behaves as a kid, literally no reason to be an isekai, tired of all these fake isekai just because genre is popular, bunch of lazy authors

Dex-chan lover
@BOTMAN
That is true, while the story has it's merit there is just no reason for it to be an isekai at all.
But that is also true for most "isekai" and "reincarnated as a villainess" types.

@basicusername117
you-the-joke-missed-you-flew-flies-over-you-arrow.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread