Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

@Ashlinsama I also had crushes as a child (I was honestly pretty romance crazed), it's the way the crushing is portrayed that bothers me. A child's crush is different* from a teenager's, which again is different from an adults. The phrase "Ah I'm attracted to him" implies sexual interest more strongly than it implies romantic interest, which is inappropriate as hell. A child might not have read it that way, but this manga is not targeted towards children (exhibit A: Charlotte's skimpy outfits). I'm assuming what she actually means is "I'm drawn to his kind nature" or something of the kind, which is why I was wondering if there was a translation mishap.

*Disclaimer: I don't mean it's lesser. But it is different, just as the love between friends is different to that between couples

@hakunoyuuki indeed, when i was a child i wasnt attracted to her sexually rather it was more of an admiration because she was a strong and sociable person, the max ive wanted to do was to hold her hand. i think it should be understood that the love she has for him is more pure but could be on the sexual side (slightly ) since she is extremely mature for her age because of her abilities.

@Ashlinsama I absolutely agree that that's how it should be read (it's admiration), but I feel like to read it that way you have to ignore the way things are framed and phrased. For example, our MC freaks out at "having a girl in his bed", a phrase which is suggestive towards sex. Now our MC is an isekai'd guy, so we could either see him as 9 yo - meaning they're both children* - or we can see him as his previous age (~35 yo), in which case it's even weirder because then it becomes an adult man thinking about how suggestive it is that a 9 yo girl is in his bed. It's a bit lolicon? An adult and a child in a bed should NOT suggest anything sexual.

* Even if we see both of them as children, it's still kinda weird. A 9 yo would probably freak out more at a crush being in their room at night rather than focus on the bed - the bed is just for sleeping at that age. This is one of the few cases where the MC's behaviour is more in line with an adult man's than a child's...

@hakunoyuuki to prevent inconvenience to my brain and to not make a fuss over whats wrong or right, i prefer to think of mc as a 9 yr old kid with memories of his previous life rather than thinkin of his as a 35 yr old man who is in a 9 year olds body😂

I hope her emotions of love are actually admiration since she's still so young... It would probably make Ars less of a pedo in other people's eyes.

oh she just casually dropped mentions of utterly destroying those who opposes Ars. Yandere? you a yandere at the young age of whatever your age was?

Users who are viewing this thread