Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Double-page supporter
yeah she lying. only explanation. what kind of cheesy ass line was that: "my ambition is to find a good man" this ain't no soap opera

Dex-chan lover
Yes, because the only aspiration a woman can have is finding a good husband 😑😑😑 I really hope the author has something else planned, because that sounds a horrible plan.

Also it is incredibly creepy for a 30-something man to meet his 8-ish fiance and show a romance between them. For gods sakes, at least wait until they're both adults !!!

No no no. Still a very sus girl for me. I hope the author can make a little but more twist of event. We still dont have an enemy here

you guys still doubt her because you watch too much ntr :v have some faith in humanity please

Aggregator gang
Oh gawd that was so cringe.
Her 10 year old ambition is to find a man capable of marrying cause women need a big strong man to dominate them.
Sorry but it screams incel.
I mean yea they cute together but cmon. You really couldn't have come up with something better?

Damnit me, I said I would stop basing isekai's after the 300th shitty cliche generic one but here I am yet again.
Still reading em, still thinking badly of em.
I CANT STOP MYSELF!!!!!!!!!

Ehhhhhhhh that's VERY sus. Which makes me kinda sad tbh, because I don't think it's supposed to be suspicious. I think that really is her ambition. But "every woman wants to be found by an amazing man" - honestly wish I could delete my memory and forget I ever read that

Dex-chan lover
lmao niggas here seething at the Truth portrayed by the author, loling at the angloids' brain rot

My man gets flustered over a little girl, straight up pedo, this whole chapter is stupid. I wish I didn’t read this but oh well ....sigh this girl also weird bunch of clowns.

Honestly I’m more of that Charlotte chick lmao. I think that’s her name lol. The big breasted one lol.

Dex-chan lover
There is no way in hell that was her ambition.
My trust in her will stay at 0. Always be on guard against easy women, they tend to have the deepest secrets.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, i thought her ambition is to be a queen or something. This is self insert fantasy bullshit, no capable woman with ambition would act like that.

Pls tell me that isn't everything to her character... This character arc is too short, so please with the lord as my witness, don't let it be so.

This absolute moron just spilled his greatest secret to a potential enemy?

Also her great ambition is to have a great husband? That's complete nonsense, it wouldn't warrant such a high ambition value! If that was really the case her ambition would be fucking tiny!!!

Also pay careful attention to her wording, she said it's "a woman's ambition" not her own ambition :|

Why you guys saying this is a bs reason for her. Sure, she may have other motives or more desire for power, but that is based on having a powerful man by her side. I dont think women can do shit by themselves here in respect to politics, so it seems plenty reasonable to me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread