Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
A part of me believes everything she said was bullshit and her ambitions are far greater.

Still have great doubts about her and I say this as someone who's read the WN. She raises wayyy too many red flags for me in both the WN and here.

You do not have an ambition stat that high "only" to wanting to be discovered by a great man. Only a fool would take what she says at face value.

Time will tell what her angle is as I'm still trying to figure out her goals. The more I read about her. Only more doubt and questions are created.

Dex-chan lover
Either this is bullshit from her and the author is going to write a genius betrayal later or the manga had entered official dogshit territory

If she's got the highest ambition of all the cast, and all she wants is to be discovered by a MAN and be a simpering waifu... There better be a WAY bigger twist down the line because that's the dumbest thing I've heard in a while.

"the highest ambition for a woman is to be discovered by an amazing man"...
MMM ok
I REALLY REALLY HOPE this is a betrayal flag because if not it's the stupidest thing ever

people seem to forget that in these time periods, assuming this story is based on the 'past', then women didnt have much power and couldnt hope to gain much without a husband. either one they could control or one who equaled them that the could work with. If he was absolute dogcrap from a small town, he wouldnt be worth being with. if he was dog crap of a dig city, she could use him. but since hes skilled and running a small town, she sees great potential to help improve the town and grow both of their positions. She cant do anything with her ambition unless she is married to someone, so shes not really a threat to him. though i have my doubts the author actually thought this through.

@jessiej While it makes total sense in context, it's very umm… dumb?

Like you said, I kinda doubt the author really thought this thru, much like the racism plot-line.

Dex-chan lover
........Her profile says she's 10, and you're physically 9 right now. I can't tell if he's talking about it from the perspective of his past life or if the ages are just inconsistent again.

I spit out my drink when I learned her "ambition". That's hilarious and silly. And maybe a little excessively patriarchal coming from a girl. It's harmless enough though, if we take it at face value. I think it would've fit better if she described an ambition that can only happen via marrying a good man though. Heck, a warm family would be acceptable for me, since that's something you need a high ambition to pursue in this world and society.
I will say that I highly appreciate their frank talk resolving all this though. Communication is overpowered.

Either way, we can gauge her loyalty as we go. For now, we have the team diplomat.

wah, what a lame female character. Such a waste. With that ambition score, she could have become an empress, but decides to attach herself to a 'great man'.

Every Japanese otaku salaryman's wet dream, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread