Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
@itsnottme @Nago

Having read the novel,
she's serious. She's not in love yet, though; IIRC, that comes later, punctuated with a "damn it, I'm tired of waiting: after I help you with this, we actually tie the knot" -ultimatum.

Welp so it's either really good or she's just hella manipulative. I hope the former tbh.

hope there is a plot twist at some point where she betrays him. would make it better with not everyone agreeing with him lol

I am glad she's not evil. :( I hope ya'll who are saying she's probably still even are wrong. lol

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she acts like a child all right. It's like M. Night Shyamalan wrote her.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes when I'm reading manga or watching anime, I just have to mentally add several years to the age of the characters, and then hope for a time skip at some point.

Dex-chan lover
@TheMarksman That's what I recall, yes.

I'll also note, for those still worried about Lysia, that my spoiler explicitly underlines the nature or her ambition and whether or not to worry about it:
She decided very definitively that what she wanted was Ars specifically, and was rather ruthless proactively assertive in taking steps to getting what she wanted (again, "Ars") when she thought he dragging his feet and she had him cornered. In other words, don't worry; she may be crazy ambitious, but her ambition is marrying Ars.

i for some reason am doubting this is going to be a harem (and i do prefer it that way), but man it's a shame that wizard girl isn't the heroine, she's personally way more likable , realistic and interesting. and i mean the age difference is technically pretty unimportant with the transmigration. schemey types are interesting too but this little girl seems unrealistically simple and easy to entice,
oh well. i guess a harem at least would put the ara ara in the running.
i'll now just hope that mc is a bit less trusting at some point cause holy hell, also, why is he so shamelessly getting seduced and aroused by an actual loli?

there's something so obvious to be said about his thought process
(mc)
she's evil and totally untrustworthy
(girl)
i want your babies(/probably all of your mc cheat wealth and power)
(mc)
she's not evil and is totally trustworthy

Users who are viewing this thread