Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Aggregator gang
Only a pedophile would get flustered over A child....
If he thinks he is older than her he wouldnt be this disgustingly aware of a prepube girl

Of course, any good woman just wants to be a wife and nothing else. Fucking disgusting

No you are still suspicious in my eye
@greyhud90 you're neither wrong nor right, ars is in early teen age when your hormon messing with your brain and body, even your mental age is an adult, if your body become teen again it will disturb your mental and mind

Dex-chan lover
lmao at least it wasn't dragged out xD communication is wonderful aint it

Dex-chan lover
Congratulation, you just got assassinated...

Why is the MC such a fool all of a sudden?

@ Goldreaver
Why would anyone want to be anything else?
Being taken care of and having what you want provided for you while also having a lot of authority and influence and at the same time not being held responsable for anything that may result from your actions/advices. Really seems like something most people would want, not only women.

The reason there aren't more "home husbands" is because women don't tolerate to have to do the role of the men while the men do the role of the women.

Also just because she said it doesn't mean it is true and it was so vague that it could mean a million different things and not just "being a wife".

@TanithG Same, honestly I have noticed a shit ton of stories that start with the main character being isekai'd only for it to not matter AT ALL until they gotta pull out reversi, baths, and soy sauce. Even in Korean ones, sometimes Isekai is just added onto the prologue just to add one more tag onto the story, without it having ANY consequences in the story whatsoever

@Goldreaver You seem to forget this manga is set in a medieval like society where women were treated as property of their families/husband and where women weren't allowed to choose what to do in their future or whom to marry either so wanting to get married to a good man that would treat them nicely isn't weird in this setting.

People being way to harsh on Chika.

Seems clear: 'I want a husband that will not beat the shit out of me or get drunk all the time; and who I can join in a partnership to rise to absolute political power. '

What's more romantic than siezing control of the monarchy, I ask you?

if he was not an isekaied person, he probably would had talked to his father about his ability, in detail, and his father probably would be able to use his skill on a much more efficient way, that would lead to his territory making alliances and being much more peaceful that it is now.
Ars territory is fighting constantly, many battles with few losses because of Ars companions, if his father was aware of the full extent of the ability and had used his son properly, would be even a reason to fight?
i dont know man, Ars being isekaied made the situation way worst imo

Actually, it's better for conflicts to be resolved easily in a manga where people actually know how to communicate like human beings instead of leaving it till they can't stand it anymor lmao.
Also...I kinda understand her ambition lolol, I don't know for you but I've seen how girls can be REEAAALLLYYYYY ambitious about this kind of thing, I remember even while I was younger I had some friends who only looked at pictures of wedding dresses...etc etc already thinking of their future children while they were young, but those people mostly had someone they loved, anyway, I've seen just how true her statement is and honestly I hope for the best for them, I've also seen that they were truly loved by the guys they are with and it is beautiful, they even know each other's parents and made a deal with them to both continue their studies and once they gain enough money and have a stable income to finally make a family haha, they are also still together and still working hard for this ambition!
I know it might seem suspicious for some people, even I didn't get it at first but when I saw the marriage of two people honestly loving each other, I understood why it may be a dream/goal/ambition for so many girls and boys alike, so I respect it haha!!

Double-page supporter
@dbdr Ok but. An ambition of 80/100, just for that? I know there's some contemporary values getting mixed in here, but I'd expect her to have higher hopes than to be someone important's arm candy.

Users who are viewing this thread