Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Could someone please give us spoilers ? What is she really up to ? What's her long term game ?

Dex-chan lover
... I think the world has been unforgiving enough to me to the point that i would still doubt her even with how the story implies it....

Expected that. Makes more sense than these fools saying that there has to be more to her than that.

Double-page supporter
I'll be the dissenting opinion here. As soon as he came out with his ability she knew she hit the jackpot. With an ambition like that she'll need him if she wants to become queen. Getting rid of him would be dumb. No matter how capable a person is, they can easily surround themselves with incompetents. He is essentially shielded from that. Then there's the fact that he's obviously a beta to her alpha. It's a win/win for her.

why does he just accept that she's 100% telling the truth? So bizarre... Isn't he already super suspicious of her actions before now, why would this make him think she was being genuine???

Supporter
I can hear twitter snap from this page.
19-9aee727aad5df3a4438f9219174b82d9090abe45bc4654d7fc31b0bca47f268d.jpg

Contributor
Hey you FUCKOS. Stop emulating my emotions before I get to experience them myself

MD@Home
@TrapCard113 That line was cringeworthy even to people who aren't SJWs... I mean yeah it *kind* of make sense in that setting for an ambitious woman to try to marry well, but that girl is objectively one of the most ambitious people in the world, she shouldn't be satisfied with "I married a competent man" T_T'. Hell, even if it's one of her objectives, it would be as a stepping stone to something greater... just take a look at history: Catherine the Great (literally staged a coup against her husband), Alienor of Aquitaine (Queen of England *and* of France)...

no mc don't believe her she's too dangerous.

it seems like fiance not just fool mc also learn his ability, now she will use that ability to the fullest.

Users who are viewing this thread