Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Fed-Kun's army
Misunderstanding resolves in just 1 chapter. Nice. But she is still kinda sus.

Dex-chan lover
Great that there's no longer any misunderstanding here~

Just kidding, I don't believe a word she just said.

Dex-chan lover
I figured she was simply looking for a good family to marry into. Just because she has high ambition doesn't mean that ambition is to become an evil overlord.

I want her to betray him so this dumbass 35 years old can stop behaving like a kid.

Dex-chan lover
hmm... still suspicious of her, she knows how to manipulate people especially men/boys

She is susp for me she talks way too well for me she reincarnated and want to have something great dunno what it is.

Everyone: wtf is this chapter

TL: Good, good.. let the hate flow through you

Supporter
all ya'll playing too much among us lmao. Let her be and betray our ars when the time comes xD

Fed-Kun's army
Inb4 she breaks the entire town apart
Shes a snake my dude, this manga can’t keep the wholesomeness every chapter else it gonna get dull. Pain time.

Fed-Kun's army
"A woman's ambition is to be discovered by an amazing man"

Well, what a shit excuse for resolution. The TL note page was well justified.

Dex-chan lover
Some seriously insecure men in here. She's not even 10, is she? How do you cucks even manage to feel threatened by a 2D prepubescent as if she were a real woman?

Dex-chan lover
"A woman's ambition is to be discovered by an amazing man"
Good for the MC, but stereotypes much? Or I guess it's a fantasy in medieval settings, so it's actually just historically accurate, but still not something pleasant to read about.

Also, what the hell is he wearing? This style of pyjamas should be historically accurate as well, but for Ars it makes him look even more silly than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread