Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Lol, everyone be doubting the little girl. Just read the novel from novelupdate if you are curious.

"A woman's ambition is to be discovered by an amazing man"
A bit offended by that, but I'll let it go since it's somewhat true. Atleast historically speaking. Also, pretty sure she wants a good man to get power and wealth but I guess that's ok for Ars since he'll just keep getting stronger. She also feels like someone who'll stay loyal so fingers crossed author doesn't mess it up

Dex-chan lover
Bobblehead boi is a dumbass. He revealed his ability first, the fucking moron.

Im sure bobblehead gurl is good, but come on.. doubt her a little please.

Dex-chan lover
This must be a trap,
everything would all make sense.
Unless otherwise.....

Dex-chan lover
broke: the conflicts are resolved so quickly, it's stupid!

woke: the conflicts are resolved because the people in question communicate well with eachother instead of dancing around endless misunderstandings

Reactions: le3
Aw man why people so salty about this. I think its cute. They can expand more on her later on. Maybe its because I like and prefer the husband and wife works together rather than harem or betrayal.

Dex-chan lover
What I can said is: There is a reason why a powerful men usually accompanied by powerful women. Example: Nobunaga Oda and Lady No.

So, it won't be a 6 chapter character development, huh...
Bless We Hate Isekai and The Lads

Dex-chan lover
Hey, I'll take the one sentence easily resolved issues over a drawn out convoluted misunderstanding any day.

Also these things happen irl too where you clear dumb misunderstandings up with just a simple clarification and it's anti-climactic (ofc the opposite happens too)

sometimes these isekai protags just forget how old they actually are..........

I am not convinced. Any novel reader mind spoiling me slightly on whether she is lying or not?

Users who are viewing this thread