Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
Report the credits page.

Reason: I'm in this post and I don't like it.

• Drink
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, if it was me, my doubt would skyrocket after she became 'honest'. MC's house might still be small, but they're already on the rise, and here comes a girlie with insane politics and ambition, who decided to place her bet on you. Being ambition doesn't mean she'll betray you, but liking and choosing you now doesn't mean she won't stab you later. Important thing is, for her, it's totally calculated. Also, who's to say she's not acting even now.

But meh, what's one more? He might get stabbed by his li'bro anyway. 😜

Double-page supporter
I dont think someone with an ambition of 80, among the highest Ars has ever seen, will be satisfied with a "good man". She might not be evil, but she definitely isn't telling the truth

No way, right? You can't be serious. Such an amazing character with great potential for complex development wasted, just like that? There's no way. I refuse to believe it.

She's totally bullshitting. She's got to be. Someone with such a high level of ambition settling for something like that isn't only out of character, but it's also stupid. I'm really hoping that our MC gets betrayed where it hurts the most.

Just when you thought the plot couldn't get any more retarded, it just did...

if you remove the isekai part of the story, that makes 0 difference, like, absolutely no difference, there was 0 impact on the story.
The only way to it be important was if he could see his abilities and they were all 2 or lower with all combat at F and the only reason he is doing as well as he is would be the fact that he was isekaied, but that did not happened.
I think the story would be better off if it was not an isekai, what do you people think?

btw imo the girl is totally playing him, if he can surround himself with tons of people with high level of skills, later on, she just have to kill him and take his place or marry with one of his younger brothers, those 2 have super high skills anyway

Everyone is so suspicious of an ambitious woman. So weird.

antm-miss-j.gif

Either the girl is trolling and manipulating him, or she really is like that (but come on, politics are so fucking high, you can't tell me she doesn't have hidden intentions). Honestly I don't want the mc to get hurt but like, y'all have to understand dude is a mediocre person. He was just an average person who worked at a normal company, and earned a normal salary, and dedicated his life to working, I honestly don't expect him to be smart or be a genius. We all can only hope he learns from his mistakes. I just hope the hidden intentions of the girl isn't evil.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, at least they're communicating with each other without beating around the bush, instead of starting an annoyingly long arc full of misunderstandings and false assumptions

@joel7686 I would say that upwards of 80% of isekai stories don't actually need to be isekai, it's just a lazy way for writers to begin the story and worldbuild.

Users who are viewing this thread