Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
I still don't believe her
i need another 10 chapters for me to clear her name

Everybody still doubt her and here i am genuinely felt that was cute.

while i dont entirely trust her, i will say that "Ambition" is an extremely vague term in this context. Ars assumes that ambition is strictly political ambition, ie they want a lot, ,while it could be that they are willing to do a lot to get what they want. He assumes she wants a lot politically, mainly because her political stat is already so high 77/100. But we can compare that to Ritsu who is at 90/100 with 21 ambition or Rosel with 50/95 politics also with 21 ambition.

If her true desire is to marry into a family and where she will be loved by her spouse, which could very well be true because lets face it, shes a young girl born into a noble family, her motivation makes sense. The schemer mentality only makes sense if she is also a reincarnator, or if she is that good at playing people like a fiddle like Ars is afraid of.

I think its more interesting to see Ars flounder and struggle because he interpreted his own skill incorrectly, than to just assume his fiance is out to get him, but if im proven wrong down the line and she betrays him, that will be an interesting story for our MC, especially when everything has gone perfectly for him so far.

She may be telling the truth... but read way too many manga to believe her, MC keep ur eyes one her bro!!!

Since she can manipulate anyone, we won't know if she is being sincere until this story is completely finished. Heck, she could even play the part of a throw-away villain, but then have it turn out to be for his own good. What a bizarre character to introduce.

She is still SUS for me ... can anyone spoil if we should be or not? please... it is killing me.

Dex-chan lover
this is a grown ass man right? are we suppose to forget that? why do all isekais act like they are actually 5 years old again when it comes to women.

Fed-Kun's army
Ambition 80 but you want to find a good boyfriend.

That's a load of bs you got here.

well he sure doesnt act like an adult at all....why is he getting nervous being alone at night with a child!!!

thank you for the translations!

These 2 kids are cute!

He might have memories of an adult, but he's still a kid otherwise, brain included.

Yep, I called it since she appeared, that her ambition is high, because she really wants to be his wife :D

I don't see why you guys are still so suspicious of her though

Dex-chan lover
I think it would be better to just treat this manga as a classic fantasy story instead of an isekai. The dude clearly didn't retain any of his previous life skills/maturity/behavior. He is a kid right now with a convenient skill and that's it.

she isn't necessarily lying she just basically put it an a nice way that she is gold digger without mentioning if she is gonna be loyal to him or not it's all about using him to make her life easier even the blush is fake asf she barely know him how could she have developed feelings this fast

Users who are viewing this thread