Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Double-page supporter
Let's make it clear. He knows that her stats allow her to easily manipulate others, to lie and to fake her expressions. She told him her ambition that would be equal to somewhat low stat. Her ambition easily fit to manipulate men.
It doesn't matter if she is telling the truth, even kid wouldn't trust her, and MC is adult... Why shounen MC are retards?

Fed-Kun's army
30 year old guy flustered because found a 10 year old girl in his room, damn fake isekai manga

Why doe we all seem to 'hate' this manga yet continue to read it and wait for the next chapter

Well, let's not talk about a grown ass man being all flustered and not controlling his emotions, especially considering his of asian descent and their whole culture is about not getting flustered and what not. But how convenient that her ambition is so big and all that is to find a good male? Futhermore she's like 9, wtf

Not to say there's no people, especially woman, into the whole I want to marry/be a bride/what not, but she's a noble with high political skill should be beyond this whole shenanigans

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00
people will tell you his brain aint fully developed
maybe thats why he seems to function like a normal child despite his lived experience
b/c his brain is damaged

Dex-chan lover
@guih34 well the guy is in a kids body with everything that entails so ofc he will be a bit erratic his brain is not even fully developed and as for the girl i think she was taught the art of politics from a young age and therefor knows what to expect especially during the medieval age.

@KamiKira00 @guih34 Honestly, i believe that girl is saying the truth and will become his supporter, it just fits this story current flow and simplicity. I suppose ambition is determined by how hard it is to achieve your dream and how willing are you to achieve it. Dreams aren't often simple like desires for authority and power, they can be comprised of many different ambiguous parts, which can hardly be described by words alone. Lysia may have complex image of her own happiness, which can include being besides a kind and loving husband, who is talented and adored by his people,or maybe she wishes for other specific traits and has general image of her perfect man. It sounds like typical shoujo-girl dream, but it's actually very hard to achieve, where would you find such a man? The difference between the ordinary girl and her is that she can be extremly devoted to her dream and is actively seeking to fulfill it. Considering that, in medieval setting, girls are likely taught to think about themeselves more like an extension of their husband, it makes sense. Also, she probably was more exposed to household affairs and romance novels than to politics and power struggles. It's quite natural, that even though she is clever, she's still resembles girls her age(and mc resembles boys his age when he clearly shouldn't).
@Kolderen It had one drastic consequence - the story became much more stupid.

I had my doubts, but when I checked chapter 1 she's there. She won't be the traitor guys.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that the MC is 30+ish but hes still blushing because of her.

Dex-chan lover
@Reikou I'm not gonna say that it's morally acceptable by our world's standards, but at the same time I do think is understandable.
While it is true that he is mentally around 30yo by now, his body is still that of a child so I'd assume that his mind also goes on a disarray on whether what he's feeling is acceptable by modern standards.

Am I saying that it's okay to get attracted to children? hell no why would I.
Is this manga promoting pedophilia? no it is not. If I were to bring another example, in the world of The Witcher, sexism and female abuse is so common that the wives just casually brings it up in a conversation, if in our world sexism is still such a prevalent problem then you can expect it to be more rampant in a world where the society is more run-down than ours.

Please understand that I am simply saying that while what is happening is simply not acceptable by modern standards and morals, it is acceptable and understandable in the setting/world that the story is in.

@Reikou
I don't know why this is such a big deal, like what is he supposed to do fuck an adult with his child body ? like fuck off.

Like @Ratentaisou said "Am I saying that it's okay to get attracted to children? hell no why would I."

but the fact of the matter is whenever somebody mentions this there's 3 reasons why they would do it. (1) they genuinely think this. (2) they're projecting super hard. (3) they're trying to start shit. And seeing this in the context of a reincarnation/isekai manga we can clearly see this man is a child. Just because the MC has already lived life up to adulthood does not mean the rampant hormones or brain shenanigans of a childish body wouldn't affect him. Feelings are all just activities in the brain, and seeing as the man is in the body of a child who's to say his mind wouldn't regress to that of one.

idk.

i thought we're leaving the "mc is much older mentally so it's forbidden to be flustered because of little girl" topic behind. like fr you think his brain gonna function like when he's 30 in a child body?

Dex-chan lover
Have to agree, you shouldn't trust skilled politicians with high ambitions. They'll likely stab you in the back someday.

I hope you weren't distracted by this cute girl. She still probably has a knife in the sleeve.

Users who are viewing this thread