Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

This change alot, this is more fun and historical since noble always war to get resource, this is what nobles life is,
They war and defend themselves, no academy life since assassins will easily kill you and no peaceful life since it was noble life they will rise and fall because it was almost circle life in medieval...

I'm sorry but I really feel like the MC should get a haircut. He's already pretty old with the same hair cut lol

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92
Aside from maybe being the person shown when he first reincarnated, the mother has never been mentioned nor shown. We can only infer her existence due to the appearance of children.

Dex-chan lover
Your TL pages always put a smile on my face.

Too bad there's no chapter next week...

Dex-chan lover
Now I just read the chapter to try to predict which panel will be the meme

Dex-chan lover
Haha loved that TL page! By far the best part of the manga, you taking the piss out of it on the credits page.

Fed-Kun's army
Big-ups to the lads for making this chapter possible. TL credits page always makes me laugh and has become a great part of the reading experience already.

Dex-chan lover
Whenever I'm getting tired of this manga those credit pages come and make the whole thing worth reading.

Fed-Kun's army
Bro I don't believe they would spend a hundred dollars for that comment on a Vtuber 😂😂😂.

Users who are viewing this thread