Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Well, since this is not a spoiler since the first two pages on chapter 1 shows his father's death with the four main side characters shown on the pages which means that it was going to get dark regardless.

I love seeing all four of the main characters sitting at a table and talking. Ah, I cannot wait for another chapter. As always, thanks you* for translating.

Aggregator gang
@Mnuchinboo I have seen way worse than $100 and even more silly comments, and I only have been oround the rabbit hole a little more than two months.

Dex-chan lover
@Eowyn, the fiance is missing...
And now we are getting to the main part of the story that is the kingdom building they will do...

Fed-Kun's army
I'm a broken person because I still have absolutely no idea the appeal of gaming streams.

The only time I actually focused or cared about a twitch stream, was when I had my gambling addiction for esport matches a while back.

As for that $100? Due to inequality, money has drastically different value for individuals. $100 for an impoverished laborer may feed their family for 2 months, while for someone else it's the cost of a lunch they didn't even eat.

Ars is a Vtuber simp? Ugh how disgusting. What kind of lowlife scum would simp for anime girl gamers?
~Fellow Vtuber simp

Users who are viewing this thread