Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

So now it's back to lord not duke?
Again, why not just make it mayor like the novel or lord mayor?

Aggregator gang
His stats are somewhat balanced, I'm sure he'll make an objectively correct decision that will benefit all of us
- MC

Oh no, her ambition stat is really high, how can I know for sure that she isn't a soul sucking succubus that's hunting my seed?
-Also MC

I'm pressing X on MC's ability to judge characters.

I think his Father is going to die
(This is purely speculation. I have not read the raws nor the novel of any type this is not a spoiler and if you think it is feel free to just ask and I'll delete it. I wrote the obvious not what's actually going to happen)

how is Menas 3 star character and Leonard is 4 star? that doesn't make sense to me, did Menas ascended and Leonard didn't? owh wait, I'm bringing genshin logic here... that's not gonna work.

D8fIQtw.png

Dex-chan lover
You guys make the best credit page honestly. Thanks for translating these trash tier manga for us <3

Fed-Kun's army
so this kid has the mind of an adult and has been raised to exist as a noble and is supposed to be hyper-intelligent, but is completely ignorant of how to behave in any formal capacity and doesn't even know the names or faces of the very few other nobles or his liege? ok then

Users who are viewing this thread